• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New member from Canada.

westisles

Just joined in from New Brunswick Canada.
After having owned 19 motorcycles over the last 40 odd years, I purchased my first BMW, brand spanking new this season! It does everything I want in a street bike, and have enjoyed it for over 15,000 km so far.
Every time I get off of it, I look back and smile....:heart
245567797_891615518408177_2915256367487538559_n.jpg

Welcome Aboard Señor Westy!

We're happy that you're happy, but it's a pity it took U so long to find your very own BMW! Enjoy it whilst U can; I imagine it can get pretty wintery up there. :dunno - Mrs-HSV is now enjoying her used R12RS that we acquired off the MOA Marketplace {because Mr Jimmy in MO wanted to upgrade to your exact model}!

Enjoy your remaining autumn rides! Be safe & be seen when flying through those Canadian corners!

Ciao!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

USAF-Ret'd -&- USN-Ret'd

'14 K-GT -- '09 650GS-twin
'75 R90S -- '82 R100CS
- - - - - - - -'16 R1200RS

Welcome westisles! I would be smiling too if I was the owner of that lovely bike. Thanks for posting the pic.

Well XCaret; you're new to the Forum and you're piggy-backing on somebody else's Intro!

Hope you get your 3-cylinder bike sorted out properly. We all learned to wrench on our bikes by taking the initiative. Buy a Haynes Manual online if necessary, but there's a ton of stuff on YouTube from which to Learn...

Try to join up with some fellow riders who have more eXperience! Ask some questions at your nearby dealer [we spent a Very Long Day at Blackfoot on our way to the MOA rally in Salem, OR years ago. The UPS driver was to BLAME for our tardiness! Hope you'll point your RT toward SW MO next June. Gonna be a really noteworthy rally; it's the 50th Birthday for the MOA.

Cheers from the Tennessee River Valley!
Be safe & Be seen!
Ciao!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

USAF-Ret'd -&- USN-Ret'd

'14 K-GT -- '09 650GS-twin
'75 R90S -- '82 R100CS
- - - - - - - -'16 R1200RS

Back