• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

West coast Parts bike salvage company suggestions

cal0987

CAL0987
Looking for someone on the west coast who buys bikes for parts.
Since my 1998 r1100gs has a blown motor, but the rest of the bike is functional, was looking for someone who would buy the whole thing for parts.
I am Lazy and do not feel like parting it out!

Maybe Joshua Buck at the Parts Haus - I haven't been down that way for a while so I don't know if he's still there (we have other members who are closer), but he was at 723 W. 14th St. in Long Beach CA., old phone number was 562-590-4851, new number may be 562-254-0452.

Looks like your bike is an oilhead? Sorta in the wrong forum maybe. I can move it later for you.

Anyway, once you have figured out disposition of the bike, please post it.

Thanks

OM

Parts Bike

Looking for someone on the west coast who buys bikes for parts.
Since my 1998 r1100gs has a blown motor, but the rest of the bike is functional, was looking for someone who would buy the whole thing for parts.
I am Lazy and do not feel like parting it out!

There...right forum now!

I'm aware of a couple of people who specialized in used parts on the west coast. Joshua Buck I think is in the LA area. There's Stoner's Beemer Stash...not sure where he is. Not sure which models they deal in. Both of these are listed in the used parts section in the link in my signature line.

Back