• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New seat

stevenrankin

So after many heated discussions with the people at Corbin regarding comfort issues of one of their seats, I yanked the damn thing off and replaced it with the R90S pattern replacement seat Seibenrock brought to market and is now sold by distributors in the US and UK. This seat is a stock seat with the stock style hinges and a metal pan. The difference between the original stock seats is now perhaps there is better foam in the new seat.

Regardless right out of the box, the seat is in my opinion more comfortable than the Corbin seat ever was even after I "broke" in the Corbin seat and sent it back to have comfort issues addressed which Corbin did not do and which cost me wasted shipping money.

So, if anyone is looking for a new seat, I give these new seats a thumbs up, spend your money on them and forget Corbin. Mind you, I am not throwing rocks at any other seat company, just Corbin. They have the third worst customer service on my list. Microsoft and Epson are the top two. St.

Back