• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Allocation?

Just my two cents here, but if you know you want a particular bike (an RT) that is in very short supply due to integrated-circuit shortages, shipping container shortages, personnel shortages due to a global pandemic, THEN Google dealers in your "Circumference of Travel" comfort-zone and start calling from near to far... :help
These are not your normal days for shopping for any vehicle whatsoever. Ya can't even hardly rent a car these days; things are so tight!
Time to Fish or Cut Bait! No time to be too Olde Fashioned... :whistle

CIAO!
el Presidente Phil & la Secretary Karen

MOA #5: Celebrating 50 years of riding on 23/10/21, Guntersville State Park Lodge ;)
'14 K-GT -- '09 650GS-twin
'75 R90S -- '82 R100CS
- - - - - - + '16 R1200RS

Plus 1!

I’m don’t need a 22. I’m happy with my dealer over the course of 12 years or so. This will be my third bike from them.
If they can’t get me a new 22 I’ll just wait and order a 23.
I’m still enjoying my 11

On July 30 I gave the local dealer a deposit for a '22 GSA. At the time I was told they didn't know their allotment HOWEVER, I was the first in line for the bike as no one else had placed an order. I check in with them once and a while and am told they have no updates to offer except that I could expect the bike sometime in October to November. After each visit I was left with the notion they hadn't done a thing because I had no number. No paperwork. Nothing. So, I requested a deposit refund which they cheerfully processed and then drove about 60 miles north to a Denver dealer where I placed ordered a GSA. One week later I had a number. Amazing. This dealer says the bike might arrive sometime between February and March of '22. I think they're giving me a worst case scenario and sometime in December they'll call me to come in and get my bike.

Yea, that's what I wanna believe. :dance

My dealer called and they got me a production number. That was Wednesday . Stopped in yesterday for a recall on the 11 and the code was moved to in production already due to being a sold bike

Back