• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

AL Second Sat Ride-2-Eat in Birmingham

HSVPhil

AlaBeemer_Prez
Here's a chance for BMW Riders living near central AL to meet & greet in downtown Birmingham. The place I've picked was a suggestion for eclectic food since I'm unfamiliar with choices further south. As stated in my member eBlast: Oktober's Ride-2-Eat will meet up at Wasabi Juan's, "Home of the South's Sushi Burritos."
Their Birmingham location is at 2201 2nd Ave S, Suite 105, Birmingham, AL.

Team HSV will be attending the Vintage Days Motorcycle Fest at Barber's Motorsports Museum on the 9th, so I am not leading anybody to this unique Sushi-Fushion-Mexican establishment. It's up to you to rendezvous at Wasabi Juan's at Noon for food and camaraderie. We'll see you there at Noon on 9-Oct-21!

http://wasabijuan.com - [ N33° 30.732' W86° 48.029' ]

Enjoy all your leaf-peeping outings this Oktober! Ciao, HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

https://www.barbermuseum.org/barber-vintage-festival/

Just Sayin, four folks showed up at Wasabi Juan's in downtown Birmingham.

Trouble is, we all could've eaten from their onsite Food Truck at the Barber's Vintage Festival and saved a whole lot of time & effort. :banghead

I was disappointed by the lack of ridership [during a typical "Alabama Football" Saturday {War Eagle!}]! Oh well, maybe a few more folks will show-up somewhere else on 13Nov!

Here's Wasabi Juan's Food Truck at Barber's "FAN ZONE..." Note the Globe of Death Exhibit...
Wasabi-Juan's.jpg

Here's their delicious list of selections - we each enjoyed The BLAZER!

MENU.jpg

Another place, another time -- I can only hope...

:bliss
Ciao!

HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

el Presidente & la Secretary
'14 K-GT -- '09 650GS-twin
'75 R90S -- '82 R100CS
- - - - - - - -'16 R1200RS

Back