• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Wildwood Closing? Winnipeg BMW Dealer

dieselyoda

Ouch,

The BMW dealer in Winnipeg, MB has announced they are closing coming winter 2021.

Given our weather lately, winter could be here next week.

I can't upload a picture of the announcement from their website, not that it matters.

I wonder though if the announcement is real and next, who will step up to be a dealer?

Wildwood Closure

The news is real. I talked with staff at Wildwood and the reason is they cannot get any stock of any kind. They are still doing service but there is no official closure date as of yet. Rumor of a new dealership in the spring but I wouldn't hold my breath. Sad.

I talked with staff at Wildwood and the reason is they cannot get any stock of any kind... Rumor of a new dealership in the spring but I wouldn't hold my breath. Sad.

If the existing dealer can't get stock I'm curious as to how a new dealer would. :scratch

When at my local dealer here, they mentioned BMW informed them they thought supply issues would continue at least until mid-2022 and possibly into 2023.

Back