• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New member, old rider, Phoenix Arizona

MedicMikey

Hi all,
I was told by my wife of 31 years that I couldn't buy a motorcycle. She wouldn't allow it. She doesn't work, her mom moved in 3 years ago and doesn't contribute to the household. I bought 3 cars and 4 years of college for our 3 kids, that continued to stay at home years after graduating without paying rent, so as the SOLE provider of the 4000 sq.ft resort home, I decided to get a divorce.
I bought a 2016 K1600GTL Exclusive, and I tasty to ride!

Welcome Mikey! Enjoy your life -- enjoy the ride! And no worries if you find yourself straying a little. More than one bike is usually a good thing!

Sorry to hear of your divorce but welcome to the ranks of the MOA. May you have many enjoyable miles on your GTL. A fine ride.

Greetings Mikey the Medic!

Sorry for your various trials & tribulations with the eX; but you've certainly turned the page nicely! Enjoy your GTL with eXuberance and show up online and in-person somewhere along the way! If'n U haven't heard, the MOA rally will be in the central USofA next year- aka: Springfield, MO, in June. You'll be reading about it all winter in the neXt many editions of the Owners' News. We had a good time in the small village of Great Falls, MT last June... :drink

We're CoddiWompling our way across the USofA this summer; we also managed to avoid Arizona where the "M-in-L" resides... Enjoy your stay in the Valley of the Sun --- we're both ASU grads -- class of '83. Fork 'em for us when they're not looking.

Be safe & Be seen!
Ciao!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

USAF-Ret'd -&- USN-Ret'd

'14 K-GT -- '09 650GS-twin
'75 R90S -- '82 R100CS
- - - - - - - -'16 R1200RS

The interior of the boys' room at the Chatanika Lodge on the Steese Highway in July...
Boys-Rm-reflection.jpg

The interior of the Chatanika Lodge! :eat -Dollar bills stapled to every surface....
Chatanika-Bar.jpg

CHEERS to the K-eXclusive Rider, from P & K & Petier from the piazza in Sienna, Italy, circa 2017!
lunch-in-Sienna-IT.jpeg

Back