• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What's up with the scooter Forum?

The B400 is a good scooter. One was entered in the 10k mile Ironbutt a few years ago. I believe it had over 100k on it at the start and still finished but would need to check back to be sure. I personally put over 10k on one, and my only compliant was the smallish rear wheel and resultant somewhat harsh ride. It was reliable, though, and maintenance was easy.

You are correct, Taiwanese Kymco made the driveline for the 650GT and Chinese Loncin makes the entire 350cc C400. The 650GT ride and riding position is superior to either Burgman, at least for my comfort, but it’s a bit rough and noisy compared to either and suggested maintenance is expensive. I have not ridden the C400 yet but will if given the opportunity. I believe it is sold elsewhere under the VOGE brand, but not in the US yet.

Back