• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What and where is a Ducks (maybe Dukes) bmw motorcycle rally?

motor4

Someone said, or so I thought, it takes place in GA but a friend said maybe it is a rally out West. Was simply told it was good and good music. Thought it was coming up in October or November of this year.

Now that I am retired figured I would try to fill out some blank monthly calendar dates. Live down in tampabay FL (middle of the State west side) though can travel up in SE area. Maybe other places though no bike that way if maybe towing a 21' travel trailer (TT).

They need to come out with an inexpensive light weight two wheel ride (scooter...else maybe that sondars metacycle) one could toss in a suv or maybe my TT. Not able to attached one to back of this TT so that is not an option sadly.
Thanks

"Duke" is a KTM...

Just Google "ducati rally 2021" and you'll get the locations and schedules.

thank you, the girl with the little doggie told me about it (failed to remember her name). Her transmission melted (sync oil it seems) while on a summer trip riding a K bike (believe it was). I will email him now :)

Back