• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

It is finally here!

professorb

Iron Butt Patriot
Greetings from Connecticut's panhandle!

After a nearly four-month wait, my 2021 R 1250RT is here! My first wethead boxer, and so far I am digging the ride a lot. Racing Blue Metallic, the fastest color they have in Spandau. ;D

I love the big TFT display and all the integrated tech on this bike... but the functioning and integration of the BMW Motorrad Connected app has a L. O. N. G. way to go before I will be a happy camper. To be continued in a different forum...

Very happy to be here with you all on this forum! Happy Trails!!My.RT_Driveway_2.1080.jpg

Welcome, glad you like the bike, it sure is pretty. I took delivery of similar in May of this year, in time to make the cross country trip to the rally, your fun is just getting started.

Welcome professorb! I am definitely in agreement with the previous posters...that is one beautiful bike. Thanks for posting the picture.

After a nearly four-month wait, my 2021 R 1250RT is here!]

I like the wheels.
A friend had to wait eight months for his S1000RR. Two months of that it was sitting on the boat off of NY.

Did your bike arrive with the Brembo brakes or did your dealer do the swap?

Welcome to the forum.

I like the wheels.
A friend had to wait eight months for his S1000RR. Two months of that it was sitting on the boat off of NY.

Did your bike arrive with the Brembo brakes or did your dealer do the swap?

The bike came FOB with the Brembo brakes. Which made me even happier!

I also had to wait an "extra month"... bike allegedly arrived Port of New Jersey 7/6/21, then took four weeks to make it to the dealer.

Back