• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Two brothers on BMW motors recent road trip through 5 states

Thanks for the pics Brownie

I'm glad you had a nice trip with your brother and thanks for the youtube pics. The last bike trip I took with my older brother was a disaster; I was glad we went but glad when it was over. Being the older brother he wanted to run the whole trip even though he's riding one of my bikes and I'm paying for most everything. He was lost half a day because he wanted to ride lead and went the wrong way. I just sat at the side of the road and waited until he finally realized he was lost and turned around and came back. We took our first trip back in the 70's when we were young and had a great time. Maybe our old age has something to do with this last trip. I love my brother but won't be doing that again.

I'm glad you had a nice trip with your brother and thanks for the youtube pics. The last bike trip I took with my older brother was a disaster; I was glad we went but glad when it was over. Being the older brother he wanted to run the whole trip even though he's riding one of my bikes and I'm paying for most everything. He was lost half a day because he wanted to ride lead and went the wrong way. I just sat at the side of the road and waited until he finally realized he was lost and turned around and came back. We took our first trip back in the 70's when we were young and had a great time. Maybe our old age has something to do with this last trip. I love my brother but won't be doing that again.

LMAO on your younger brother going the wrong way. We headed out of Moab, Utah the second day and following the gps' way, we were taking the long way round. I'd had the trip mapped in my head for the first 3 days, knew we were going long way round and after 10-15 miles had him pull off to the shoulder. Showed him my paper notes and we spun the bikes around and got back on track. At first he was adamant we go the long way round adding 80 miles to the day, then realized I'd been studying maps for a month before the trip planning our route out for the first 3 days.

Glad you enjoyed the vid and pics. Had a blast on this trip and we're scheduling Xmas in Mexico this year. It's only a 160 mile run to the border from my place and another 60 into Mexico to our destination [ Rocky Point ].

Back