• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

My first MOV experience! Finally glad to have made it!

jedz

Big THANK YOU to all of those who welcomed me to the group! Crazy amount of experience in one room was indeed welcoming!

You can count on me popping into these events more often!

MOA/MOV owners are just awesome and it's great to see such a rich community right in my backyard.

Till next time!

Best,

(Justin) -Jedz

It’s nice to have a report on a local club gathering :thumb For some reason reason, local clubs don’t seem to do much of a report on the event.
It’s nice to know the weather, how well attended the event was and, if there was going to be an after ride, to where and when.
Maybe others will see this and catch on. :wave
OM

Back