• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

$49 registration for 2022 ??

When I click on the link in post #5 it opens a page asking for the password.
When I enter the password it takes me to the registration form where I can order my pass or passes and can also preorder a rally shirt.

That worked for me. But not to beat a dead horse, I was wondering about the other URL that's been floated - bmwmoa.org/rally49. That one doesn't work for me.

What do you mean?

If it was a secret……
If it was only for those that managed to get clear and attend this year’s rally…..

Marketing could have gone something like this-

“Thank you all for attending this year’s rally. We realize this has been a difficult stretch with much of travel being shut down for the past year.
In special appreciation for your attending this year’s rally, we would like to offer those attending this year’s rally a special rate for next year’s rally registration. This special rate for next year’s rally is $49.00 and is directed to those with paid attendance for this year’s rally.
We hope to see you again in 2022!
For those who were not able to attend this year, watch for the early registration deals through the MOA website.
Hope to see you all!
Everyone at the MOA”

OM

$49 registration

For supposedly being for attendees only, there's nothing on the registration that keeps non-attendees from taking advantage of the rate. It is one of the worst kept "secrets" the MOA has ever attempted to pull off At my local club meeting in July, the link and code were passed out for all to use. Me. I'm going to Register, Pay and wait to see if I get told I can't attend. If they tell me that, I'll drop my MOA membership and join the RA.

The "Secret Code" is: SPRINGFIELD49

https://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthrea...ion-for-2022&p=1255682&viewfull=1#post1255682

https://bmwmoaf.regfox.com/springfield

WOW ... I am SOOO sorry I ever started this thread! I'm not sure the issue ... it was designed as a perk for anyone who attended Great Falls just that simple. Not a lot different than offering an early bird registration whereby folks who register early get a discount and if you miss the deadline then that is what it is.

WOW ... I am SOOO sorry I ever started this thread! I'm not sure the issue ... it was designed as a perk for anyone who attended Great Falls just that simple. Not a lot different than offering an early bird registration whereby folks who register early get a discount and if you miss the deadline then that is what it is.

I didn't think it would be a big deal. I would think the MOA would want as many early registrations as possible to get a early feel on how many would attend.
I thought that was the reason for the Early Bird special we'll probably see at the beginning of the year.
I was concerned when Adam said the password may work next year but it seems strange the board would not think to disable the link and password after July 31.
If it was really a problem I would think Reese, Ted or someone would ask to delete the thread.

I would be inclined to think it's not really meant to be a secret at all. You all know the drill, tell em it's a secret to ensure it gets around before the GF rally is even over. :nod

Well it is clear to me. It is supposed to be for anybody that attended the 2021 rally. For a couple (or anybody with a buddy) it is exactly a ONE DOLLAR perk because $49 x 2 = $98 and I am pretty sure there will be a two-for $99 coming up.

So if folks are honest and claim their perk because they were at Great Falls great. It isn't like they don't still have the registration rolls from 2021 you know. The office can check if they wish to. So if you were there at Great Falls you can claim your perk, and if not you can be dishonest and try to claim it. For a buck for two registrations, that's on you.

Well, I attended the GF rally, picked up (or was given) the Springfield card w/the "secret" offer. Tried the link on the card, the site then asked for a password, I entered "SPRINGFIELD49" and was taken to the registration form where I registered for the 2022 Rally, pre-ordered my T-Shirt, and exited. Everything worked as expected. I then exited the site and made a hotel registration nearby. Making reservations a year in advance definitely can make a difference in the room rate! I prefer hotels w/comfy beds and hot showers to sleeping on a leaky air mattress and stumbling over to the port-a-john in the middle of the night!

Well, I attended the GF rally, picked up (or was given) the Springfield card w/the "secret" offer. Tried the link on the card, the site then asked for a password, I entered "SPRINGFIELD49" and was taken to the registration form where I registered for the 2022 Rally, pre-ordered my T-Shirt, and exited. Everything worked as expected. I then exited the site and made a hotel registration nearby. Making reservations a year in advance definitely can make a difference in the room rate! I prefer hotels w/comfy beds and hot showers to sleeping on a leaky air mattress and stumbling over to the port-a-john in the middle of the night!

What he said exactly!!

Back