• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

$49 registration for 2022 ??

gsinnc

Can someone point me to the place to sign up for the $49 registration for the 2022 Rally? This was mentioned at Great Falls and open to anyone who attended Great Falls but I can't find the link.

Thanks

bmwmoa.org/rally49

It asks for a password - SPRINGFIELD49

Early registration opens early next year and they are running the two for $99 deal again.

No ... there was an offer discussed in Great Falls that anyone who attended Great Falls can register for Springfield for $49 but has to be done by July 31st. I just can't find the link.

Tell 5,000 people a "secret" and it soon isn't.

Understood. The coupon expires in a week anyway. My concern was if that July 31st doesn't expire automatically that various 'coupon search engines' or people Googling for promotional codes a year from now would be paying $49 instead of full price because we decided to post the password here in public. I'm aware of a few motorcycle companies who have 50% coupons floating around that are intended for first responders or active military and those codes work and people should self-police but why not saving 50%?

The mods can delete our posts if you don't want everyone to see it.

I don't make the rules, I just remember the coupon itself saying "only for people who attended Great Falls" so I figured members would try to honor the rally-chairs' wishes on that one. This organization self-polices pretty well. I was just throwing it out there that this really wasn't something that was supposed to end up on the internet in plain text if I were to infer from the goodie bag pamphlet.

anyway just throwing out some food for thought, Lee is right. This thread can be nuked if the MOA doesn't want it out in public.

I thought that pricing was supposed to be a secret?

Oops .... apologizes if I overstepped. I thought it was announced at the closing ceremony and stated that it is only for those who attended Great Falls. I just figured there was some filter built in only allowing those 2021 attendees to get the $49 deal. So sorry if I messed up! :banghead:hide

Oops .... apologizes if I overstepped. I thought it was announced at the closing ceremony and stated that it is only for those who attended Great Falls. I just figured there was some filter built in only allowing those 2021 attendees to get the $49 deal. So sorry if I messed up! :banghead:hide

There is a "filter".
The MOA computer knows "who" was at Great Falls!

Try for yourself too fool it by using a fictitious name or ID of "someone"... who didn't actually show up at registration in Montana.
It fires back with a "nye nye nee-nye nye" message of rejection!

I've tried several different ways but the bmwmoa.org/rally49 website doesn't seem to work.

I've tried several different ways but the bmwmoa.org/rally49 website doesn't seem to work.
I tried the site and it let me in. I did not place my order because I didn't attend.
To play it safe I vote to delete the thread.
Can I vote :)
If they do the early bird special again I'll do that.

So, Lee, could you post the full URL that you used?

When I click on the link in post #5 it opens a page asking for the password.
When I enter the password it takes me to the registration form where I can order my pass or passes and can also preorder a rally shirt.

Back