• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Mirror mounting rubber insert

dennisemanuel

Hi anyone have any ideas how I could get the insert that holds the mirror on my 2007 F800ST ? It's a 5 mm screw and the insert goes into the upper Tupperware that holds the windshield. Went to the dealer and they could not find it on the parts phish.The plastic has a square hole for the insert to fit into and I can see a brass square nut surrounded by rubber on the good mount.dennis

Are these any help? These pics are directly from the MAX BMW parts fiche. The "trim panel upper" is in section 46 (frame, fairing, cases) and the mirror assembly is in section 51 (vehicle trim).

UpperPlastic.png

MirrorAssy.png

Back