• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Newb here

pixelator

I've had a lot of BMW's and a lot of bikes, but am currently on my first BMW bike, a 2005 R1200GS. I found a really nice, gently used, garaged, and well maintained one and I'm loving it. I've got a few trips planned and am enjoying getting to know this machine.

And I'm glad to have found this site/group/forum/organization. Very cool.

All the best from Rhode Island.

Welcome.

We're glad your hear. A well maintained 2005 R1200GS is an excellent first Beemer choice. Ride safe, hope to see you at one of our club events. Motorrad Fest in Lebanon, TN third week of September; just around the corner on the calendar, and a hop, skip, and a jump from Rhode Island for a GS.

The GS is such a versatile machine. I think you will find it does so much well. Enjoy getting to know your new ride.

Welcome from the Peach State pixielator. Glad you are liking it here. Hope you can share a pic or two of the GS.

Welcome to the World of 2-wheel Beemers, Señor Pixel.

Good find for your first BMW Motorrad; hope it brings your many fond Miles & Smiles. We're pleased with our variety of new & olde Beemers... :thumb Add some LED lights to your rig to increase your conspicuity to onlooking cars. Loud Pipes aren't much use for safety-sake... :stick

Consider attending an MOA Getaway in the months remaining of 2021; hope you'll show up in Springfield next June!

CIAO from the 49th state!
Phil & Karen

'14 K-GT -- '09 650GS-twin
'75 R90S -- '82 R100CS
- - - - - - + '16 R1200RS

Mrs HSV at the Maclaren River Lodge after a gas stop on the Denali Highway...
MaClaren-River-Lodge.jpg

Welcome and God Bless!

I too am reasonably new to the BMW Adv. world with my 2019 R1250GS, and having recently entered my 7th decade, I am having the time of my life on what I would offer as the most nimble ride I have ever had the pleasure to ride. I've been a MSF & HDRA Rider Coach for quite long time and am very much looking forward to having an opportunity to participate in MSF's new Adv. Course as well as one of the BMW courses in Greer, SC.
God Bless and Semper Fidelis!:)

I've had a lot of BMW's and a lot of bikes, but am currently on my first BMW bike, a 2005 R1200GS. I found a really nice, gently used, garaged, and well maintained one and I'm loving it. I've got a few trips planned and am enjoying getting to know this machine.

And I'm glad to have found this site/group/forum/organization. Very cool.

All the best from Rhode Island.

Back