• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Vermont's Green Mountain Rally is BACK!

adamchandler

YouTube Mechanic
Good evening everyone. On behalf of the BMW Motorcycle Owners of Vermont, I want to invite you all to join us in the Green Mountains for food, entertainment, giveaways and riding. Our rally had just under 300 attendees in 2019 and took a break in 2020. Myself and my co-chair Chip are back in 2021 with renewed energy and ready to have you all with us again.

2021's Edition takes place September 10th-12th (Friday to Sunday)

Tickets are on sale now: https://bmwmov.club/green-mountain-rally/

Our logo for 2021:
download

..and our T-shirt design:
download

Some previous photos are here:https://www.flickr.com/photos/adamjackson/albums/72157710776690737
and Here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/adamjackson/albums/72157686410278443

Last edited:
Ahh this makes sense why I always see a gaggle of Beamers drive by my front door once a year. I live in Forest Dale on 73. Just down the road.

I'll wave if I'm not riding and working on my oil head in the driveway....
...I'll likely be riding...
Best,

Are non-BMW makes invited too? My husband rides a Triumph, and this sounds like a super fun (and close by!) event!

Yes of course. I'd say about 5-10% of the motorcycles that show up are non-BMW. We have scooters, trikes, sidecars and all kinds! The only thing we can't accommodate is RVs. It's a camping / cabin weekend only. There is limited parking for full size vehicles.

Ahh this makes sense why I always see a gaggle of Beamers drive by my front door once a year. I live in Forest Dale on 73. Just down the road.

Best,

Be sure to drop by and say hi!

Best,

Hey, nice to see you on this forum too :wave
My BMW has been a nightmare compared to my TU250x. Glad I kept the lil thumper!

Adam you might want to add the date to your first post and the Green Mountain Rally tab on the link you posted.

Found this under the Events tab.
September 10 - September 13

Yes of course. I'd say about 5-10% of the motorcycles that show up are non-BMW. We have scooters, trikes, sidecars and all kinds! The only thing we can't accommodate is RVs. It's a camping / cabin weekend only. There is limited parking for full size vehicles.

Be sure to drop by and say hi!

Been meaning to come to Toizer's for a monthly meetup drop in and say hey.

I see there is B-fast this Sunday, might swing by and say hello. I won't be on my BMW though as it's still a little under the weatha' .

Cheers,

-Jedz

Hey, nice to see you on this forum too :wave
My BMW has been a nightmare compared to my TU250x. Glad I kept the lil thumper!
kyylieeeeee???????
HEY! Yeah funny how birds of a feather tend to flock right???
Hope things are going well for you and yours.
Sorry to hear the F700GS isn't behaving well for you. I know the feeling, I picked up this R1100R and I'm scratching my head going ...What am I doin'?
Hope your doing well! I just rode through your neck of the woods last month on a return trip from NC. I'll be sure to reach out next time I anticipate coming up through your neck of the woods again.
No more TUX for me, moved on to a Honda Monkey which has been so much fun to ride, especially here in rural Vermont.
Keep in touch!
Best,
-Jedz

are tickets needed to just stop by while out on a ride ?

We do have drop-ins if someone is in the area and wants to see a friend but the issue is insurance. We're insured at the event and our attendees. If someone drops by and hurts themselves while on-premises, I don't know how that works with legalities. My advice would be to drop by registration and sign the waiver. Wrist band will be required for most activities but a social call is fine!

i can do that , i should have mentioned i just joined BMW MOV and wanted to meet some people but due to time constraints i cant do a stay over , thank you for the advice

We have only 15 tickets remaining for our event so looks like we'll be selling out with the hand full of walk ups we have. I'm heading out tomorrow to get everything setup for our 275 guests. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Never made it and no one waived...

Until I pulled the bike out!
20210910_161606.jpg

Hope everyone returned safely.

It was nice riding today, low traffic.

Back