• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Looking for Fellow Riders

motor10

I am not sure if this is the right forum for this question and I don't know if there is a group of riders already in the Spotsylvania, Virginia area. I live in Spotsylvania and am looking for people who would like to informally get together for a meet up or ride to a restaurant for either breakfast or lunch. We can do a ride together then go get a meal or get the meal then ride. I don't care. I'm just looking for some people to basically do fairly local destination rides with and for comradery. All my friends that I use to ride with have sold their bikes.

Let me know what you all think.

Thanks,
Jay

Last edited:
Have you tried asking around at Morton's? That might be a good lead.

They're some friendly folks in & around F'burg & Morton's off of Rt 1. We still get parts and advice from them, and we moved away 3 years ago. Also consider getting tied into the BMWBMW forum, to see who's interested in weekend rides. >> https://bmwbmw.org/events << It matters about your riding style, type of bike, and eXperience level. We also enjoyed the off-road training session at Jeff's family farm several years ago... Then it pays to stop by in the Spring and Fall for their Open House. You'll get a "free lunch" and an opportunity to test some BMW that's New-2-U... Check out their Calendar of Events to see if they're planning a training or special lecture...

Phil & Karen are way down on their list of 'High Milers,' but then that was years ago...
https://www.mortonsbmw.com/high-milers

Don't be bashful. Go say "Hey" on a Saturday morning.
Ciao!

HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

'14 K-GT -- '09 650GS-twin
'75 R90S -- '82 R100CS
- - - - - - - -'16 R1200RS

Ed attaching temp-plate to the used GT; Karl added the wiring and trailer hitch for our new camping experience!
Deliver-K16GT.jpeg

Comaraderie? A meal? What is this a H.O.G. forum?

Just kidding. I would love to join you, but I am down in Va Beach. I'm sure you can find some people at Morton's. Nice dealer, was there yesterday.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies so far. I will stop in Morton this week and see what they have to say. Its right near me and I'm in there all the time. I was hoping to find a few people from MOA that had an interest. Its amazing how many BMW bike riders I see around town and when commuting to DC. It surprises me that there isn't some sort of group already. Well ill keep hoping this thread will stir something up.

Jay

Back