• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Maybe hope for the Canukians?

It’s interesting that Michigan is now going full open with a severe decline in new infections. Herd immunity? Maybe. Vaccinations? Most likely. The point being Myself, My vaccinated friends and family members (and yes My co workers in a Detroit hospital) are now the safest people for the non vacc., partially or fully vacc. To be around. Not apparently in Canada though. The folks that are now facing devastation (economic) are over the border in tourist areas that rely up to 90% on US $

It’s interesting that Michigan is now going full open with a severe decline in new infections. Herd immunity? Maybe. Vaccinations? Most likely. The point being Myself, My vaccinated friends and family members (and yes My co workers in a Detroit hospital) are now the safest people for the non vacc., partially or fully vacc. To be around. Not apparently in Canada though. The folks that are now facing devastation (economic) are over the border in tourist areas that rely up to 90% on US $

Congrats to Michigan.

Michigan's new case rate per capita is around 16/100,000. Wyoming on the other hand is up at 80/100,000. The US average is around 24/100,000. Canada's new case rate per capita is 20/100,000.

Disturbingly however Missouri's case rate is up 101% (!) for the week ending June 13 over the previous week.

The new Delta variant can change the rates significantly once it takes hold.

The US is well below the vaccination rate required for herd immunity. I have no idea if the extremely high case numbers in the US plus the vaccinations have resulted in some form of herd immunity.

Can't go to the rally, so had so console myself with a ride today. Sure wish there was better scenery to enjoy here. :p

PXL_20210623_190127748.jpg

PXL_20210623_184159383.jpg

PXL_20210623_190158531.jpg

Here's some scenery for ya!:ha
IMG_3465_heic-XL.jpg

Back