• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

1994 K75 auction less than 10,000 miles showing

Wow. That is pretty nice. What time capsule. Unfortunately the seller seemed mostly concerned with proving how hard it is to photograph a black bike in direct sunlight, especially when you always photograph from the shadow side.

The bags are older than the bike. The bags that would have been bought new when that bike was new would be 3rd gen System cases, while the bags in the photo are 1st gen (much cruder). The pic of the wires in the tank don't make sense to me either... red and black. No float? Non-OEM pump and wiring? That, with the black rust-o-matic hardware store bolts for the luggage give a feeling that a few iffy things were done at the end, but overall the bike itself seems nice

Funny, I submitted my 94 Daker Yellow K75S back in October, but BaT rejected the listing. Surprised me, since it was a limited edition model.

Back