Thread: TFT I loose my audio directions

TFT I loose my audio directions

....somethimes the audio directions work, sometimes it doesn't

..got any solutions?
    "...whether is clear to you or not, the universe is unfolding as it should"

Today on an ice cream run no voice instructions on the way out, voice instructions on the way back. AFAIK I didnít do anything different. The system is so advanced it is able to determine when I should hear spoken instructions. Iím hoping I figure it out before Iím too old to ride.

Make sure you have the latest update for the bike and the bluetooth. It should be covered under warranty if you report the problems you are having. Bluetooth disconnects are also sometimes an issue.

I've been having the same issue, after upgrading phone. I loose it now almost every time the bike is shutoff and turned back on, I'm running iPhone 7 with iOS 14.6.0.

To Fix, I will let the blue tooth connect to the TFT, then open "Motorrad Connected App" and let map mode (Wi-Fi)connect. I'll then swipe up, closing "Connected App" and go to settings in iPhone, shut off blue tooth on the phone, then open "Motorrad Connected App", and let both blue tooth and map mode re sync with the TFT. This has worked to re-establish voice and music control. I'm heading in for 600 mile service on 6/3/21, will have them check software and update if necessary.
    So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
    And we never even know we have the key

Despite the fact I'm not the brightest light, when you have so many posts, in numerous forums about the difficulties in getting the TFT system to easily and consistently work, IMO that is not a well designed system, especially considering how easy it was to get that level of functionality from the "old, less advanced" system. To Jand..., Glad you found a work around, but it's ridiculous that you need to do that.

Going on my annual moto-vacation with my daughter this Saturday. I can see it now at the "new" TFT inspired gas stop, Dad let's get going before dark sets in, I'll be ready soon, just waiting for the app to reconnect to the bike. Hopefully by the time the trip is over I won't have ripped it off the bike in frustration. I'm going to wire a GPS mount to my daughter's bike for my Nav VI just in case the new system decides I am not worthy to receive any more info.

I'm right there with you, I'm not happy in the least. I like many am leaving in two weeks for Montana and was looking forward to being able to use this feature. I guess I can always stream google maps through my headset but I also will be taking paper maps just in case. Fingers crossed that it will get sorted out.

Have a good trip, don't stress it.
    So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
    And we never even know we have the key