• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Member In Pennsylvania

bhouser

Hello Everyone,
I’m not exactly a new member, I’ve been a member of the MOA before, but let my membership lapse for a bit. I just renewed my membership and decided I should introduce myself here.

I live in Bloomsburg, PA. Many of you probably remember the extremely hot rally here back in 2011. It’s not usually that hot here, but I think we got a bad reputation from that week. I doubt the rally will ever return.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting new people and maybe even get invited to a ride here or there.
-Brian Houser

Hello bhouser. Yes, the Bloomsburg rally is legendary for that heat wave. What are you riding?

Currently riding a K1600GTL. This is the third BMW I’ve owned. I started with a R1200C, moved on to a K1200GT, and then the GTL. I love this bike and honestly can’t think of another model I’d rather have.

Hard not to like the GTL. I have a friend who owned one for several years. Got to ride the GTL once. Quite an experience. :)

Brian, we're a little far from you for lots of interaction but we do head north to Williamsport & Wellsboro on a regular basis..........

www.lhbmwr.com
of on Facebook BMW Riders Club Laurel Highlands.

We have rooms this coming weekend in Williamsport at the Genetti for $75 + tax if you want to join in the fun.

Did you join the MOA?

Jason

Welcome from a fellow BMW rider! I was just in Bloomsburg this past Friday picking up a trailer for my bike from a fellow local. The drive out there from Chester County was nice including the quick drive through Centralia. Will have to do it on the bike one day.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Back