• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Member from Media PA

Chester County? I'm in the town of Chester.:ha

Newfoundland is more scenic than Nova Scotia, just sayin'

Chester County? I'm in the town of Chester.:ha

Newfoundland is more scenic than Nova Scotia, just sayin'
[emoji23]. I'm in neither. I'm in Pennsylvania like the new guy, just one county over. Betting Newfoundland and Novi's Scotia are both more scenic than Chester County, Pennsylvania. Although we do have some gorgeous rolling hills farms with some nice twisty roads.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Sure it does, it's not uncommon to see 30+ºC in our back yard. Most of the summer averages over 20º. I wouldn't call riding weather cold until below 10ºC anyway, all you have to do is dress for it. Poking out into the middle of the North Atlantic the weather is quite moderate. It never gets truly cold and it never gets truly hot. Pretty decent all around I would say.

Sure it does, it's not uncommon to see 30+ºC in our back yard. Most of the summer averages over 20º. I wouldn't call riding weather cold until below 10ºC anyway, all you have to do is dress for it. Poking out into the middle of the North Atlantic the weather is quite moderate. It never gets truly cold and it never gets truly hot. Pretty decent all around I would say.
Sent you a DM so I don't hijack Antonio's thread....unless he wants to g travel to St. John's also!!

Sent you a DM so I don't hijack Antonio's thread....unless he wants to g travel to St. John's also!!

Now you guys got my interest in Newfundland, but it is a long ride. I guess do Nova Scotia again as planned up to Sidney and then take the ferry to Newfoundland?

Tony

I'm trying to set up a service with my B&B where guests can ship their bike one way which saves a lot of time.

There are no rentals in NL. I have lent my bikes to people in the past but that's pretty rare.

Back