• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tire pressure sticker

2010rt

I have a 1974 Bmw r90/6. I am trying to find out what tire pressure sticker it had originally, right now it has none. The guy at Heritage stickers is not exactly sure which one it was. I believe it is either a black and white sticker or a blue and white. Also I have seen them in pictures on the seat pan and the rear fender, but not sure which is correct either. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Scott

FWIW, here's the sticker on my '78 /7...it's on the top side of the rear fender hump under the seat. It's definitely black.

TirePressStick.jpg

I'm going to order the set from Heritage; my /5 was repainted by a PO and the stickers are all gone. Where do the various stickers belong?

On my 71 R60 the stickers were on the seat. I put new decals in the same spot after restoration. Denfeld decal was at the front of seat. I was able to reuse
that one.

Attachments

• E9DCC2FB-DAAE-455F-8433-FF194885F460.jpg
    E9DCC2FB-DAAE-455F-8433-FF194885F460.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 163
Here's a shot of my original '72 R75/5 seat pan with stickers... The dymo stickers were there, not sure why...

C

Attachments

• seatbottom.jpg
    seatbottom.jpg
    577.9 KB · Views: 144
On the two /5s, the sticker was on the underside of the seat. On my /7, the sticker is on the fender. Sure would be nice if someone with a /6 could show us where their sticker is! ;)

Oops!

On the two /5s, the sticker was on the underside of the seat. On my /7, the sticker is on the fender. Sure would be nice if someone with a /6 could show us where their sticker is! ;)

I just peeled one off an original paint fender from a 1975 R 60/6 this past weekend. It was located, centered, just about at the very top of the curve (12 noon) with the fender mounted. I was readable as you stood on the left side of the bike with the seat lifted.

I think I have another one up in the loft that hasn't been touched if you really need a picture.

Seems strange that no one has come up with the blue one installed on a bike. I wonder if maybe the blue one was used for non-US bound bikes.

New stickers from Heritage arrived, and thanks to the provided photos I've got them in the right places...

IMG_0662.jpg

Back