• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Chattanooga, TN. area riders

miseenscene

Good day,

Having relocated to Chattanooga recently and with the pandemic receding, I am looking to meet other BMW enthusiasts in the Chattanooga area to chat, ride, wrench or maybe even take trip on the TN portion of the Trans America Trail this summer.

Drop me a line if you are interesting in any of these options.

Be well, ride safely.
RK.

Last edited:
Chattanooga is about an hour away for me. I don't mind meeting up to do some riding. Just moved to Alabama and starting to explore the roads. Let me know.

RK:

Can't help U much at the moment cause we're in Colorado headed home. You're invited to our Second Saturday Ride in August tho...

Look here for AlaBeemer 2nd Saturday ride-to-eats, and cogitate on the Mileage to & fro...
https://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?100626-AlaBeemer-s-Aug-2nd-Sat-R-2-E!

Happy travels on whatever it is you're currently riding...

Tally Ho then!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

'14 K-GT -- '09 650GS-twin
'75 R90S -- '82 R100CS
- - - - - - - -'16 R1200RS
Mailto:president@bmwmoal.org

MotoQuest Rentals in Moose Pass, AK lodge two weeks ago... :thumb
Bikes-Moose-Pass-view.jpeg

Back