• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW Motorcycle Rental for End of August Ride in UP

BKRDS1

Hello to my Midwest riding Family,

Some old friends are meeting up with Rich Henrion in Norway, MI at the end of August to do a 4 day ride around the UP. I will not have the time to ride there from Boise and then back so I am hoping to find a bike to rent somewhere in Green Bay or close by so I can fly in and ride up to Iron Mountain. I am unfamiliar with the “bike share” individual rental format so any guidance would be greatly appreciated. My current ride is a 2016 R 1200 RT but anything comparable would be great.

Also, this is my first post so if I messed anything up… Be Kind

Thanks,
Tom

Back