• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Glenlivet's meandering route to the rally

glenfiddich

TravelsWithBarley.com
This is the finalized (paws crossed) route Glenlivet and I will take in the sidecar next month to the BMW Rally in Great Falls MT. I've decided to trailer the rig to Colorado just in case we find ourselves traversing in the middle of the cicada hatch. I'm not sure how the dog would handle pee breaks with 1.4 million bugs per acre flitting about! It will also give us the ability to isolate should we come across parts of the country that haven't been careful during the pandemic. Purple is rally-bound, and blue is the route back to the truck. Altogether it will be just a few miles over 5,000 in the sidecar, and just shy of 5,000 miles in the truck.

Of course those who know me are aware I have yet to follow even the most carefully laid-out route once I get going. I seem to be afflicted by the I wonder where that road goes? syndrome.

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 7.25.10 PM.png

Back