• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

A sweepstakes reminder- Superstakes 2021!

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
A reminder as the ticket sales end at the end of this month- May2021.

card_header.jpg

The world’s largest BMW motorcycle giveaway is back for 2021. The BMW MOA Foundation’s popular fundraiser, the Superstakes, returns this year and BMW MOA members have a chance to win twenty new BMW motorcycles, including two grand prizes – a 2021 K 1600 B and a 2021 40th Anniversary edition R 1250 GS Adventure.

The winning begins on Thursday, June 24 at the Saddle Up & Ride National Rally in Great Falls, when the Foundation will draw six winning numbers in the first flight of giveaways all about the RRRRRRRs. Prize motorcycles on the first day of winning include an S 1000 RR, S 1000 R, S 1000 XR, F 900 R, F 900 XR and a G 310 R.

Day two of winning features a little something for the more traditional BMW motorcycle enthusiast. The Foundation will draw another six winning numbers on Friday, June 25 and award a 2021 R 18, R 1250 RT, R 1250 RS, R 1250 GS, R 1250 R and a 2021 R nine T Pure.

The winning continues Saturday, June 26, when we celebrate the 40th anniversary of the GS and give away six 40th Anniversary edition GSes, including an R 1250 GS, F 850 GS Adventure, F 850 GS, F 750 GS, R nine T Urban GS and a G 310 GS. Later in the evening, two grand prizes will be awarded on the entertainment stage. Two winners will ride home on either a new K 1600 B or a 40th Anniversary R 1250 GS Adventure.

Could this year be the first for a repeat winner in the Superstakes? Possibly, since every ticket is included in all 20 drawings and you do not have to be present in Great Falls to win a new BMW motorcycle!

Superstakes tickets are on sale through May 30, 2021 for $100 each and can be PURCHASED ONLINE, by mail or by calling the BMW MOA membership office at (864) 438-0962. There is no limit to the number of tickets that can be purchased and the odds of winning depend on the final number of entries.

More information here- https://www.bmwmoa.org/news/556445/Its-the-SuperStakes.htm

Good luck! Ride safe!

If you are a guest reading this, grab yourself a chance to play!

om

how it works?

Not that I expect to win, anymore than I expect to win after the infrequent Mega Millions ticket I buy but... Do they actually trailer all these bikes to Montana then expect a winner to either be there and arrange for shipping etc or.. Just bored and curious.

Not that I expect to win, anymore than I expect to win after the infrequent Mega Millions ticket I buy but... Do they actually trailer all these bikes to Montana then expect a winner to either be there and arrange for shipping etc or.. Just bored and curious.

For awhile you had to pick up your bike from Pandora or have the bike shipped to you.
Seems like the last few years the bikes were shipped to the dealer of your choice or you could choose cash.
Maybe Ted Moyer will see the thread and let us know how it works this year.

Back