• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

GS Giant decals

the-oz-slider
So I came up with the briliant idea that the MOA should produce and sell GS Giant decals....went ahead and offered the idea to the organisation and didnt even want a free decal for my idea...
Havent heard a word since.......
Has anyone heard if its going forward or not. I'll h appily produce them and sell heaps of them if the MOA isnt interested....

So I came up with the briliant idea that the MOA should produce and sell GS Giant decals....went ahead and offered the idea to the organisation and didnt even want a free decal for my idea...
Has anyone heard if its going forward or not. I'll h appily produce them and sell heaps of them if the MOA isnt interested....
There is probably some interest in this. Somehow I think that Visian here on the forum is behind the concept. Chances are contacting him would be a good idea.
OM

May I assume that you mean a very large (giant) version of this? Without substantial "development" I would suspect that a certain organization, located in Munich, might not look too favorably on this project. They tend to guard their IP pretty closely.

bmw_gs.png

Gs giant decal

No, rather I was talking about the cartton guy with the cartoon bike that shows up regularly in the MOA magazine, not the GS symbol.....
Al

The GS Giants have decals.

Who did you post the idea to? I just happened to see the post here.

The GS Giant cartoon decal was done in Bloomsburg and we have chosen to go a different route for a logo. We have since adopted a logo and decals are available for a small donation to the GS Giant charter club. To make a donation, click here: http://www.gsgiants.com/?page_id=22

You can also find up to date info on the GS Giants Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/gsgiants/

We are a young charter club and working hard to promote the club and regional events across the country. Membership is free although we do ask for a donation for the decals as a.) they are really cool and reflective, b.) they proudly proclaim your Giant status, c.) it allows us to manage club expenses , promote events, and offer great prizes, and d.) they are pricey. If you make a donation via the website and paypal, please include your snail mail address in the notes section or I will have no idea where to mail your decal.

In addition, any correspondence regarding the GS Giants should be directed to the board members via the GS Giant website or FB page. One of us will get back to you timely.

The GS Giant is an event concept that was created as part of being a citizen of Beemerville, with full rights granted to the MOA.

The artwork was done to support the event. As Tracy says above, the club uses a different logo, which was created gratis by fellow GS Giants club member Jon Tessler.

Many people have suggested creating and selling a GS Giant event sticker, but it seems to go nowhere. Perhaps a good start would be to e-mail our Director of Marketing, Ted Moyer.

Ian

GS_Giant_logo_FINAL_WithText-L.png

Gs giant decals

Thats the one, sign me up for a dozen of various sizes......
I can get these made in Edmonton for about $7.00 each and up depending on size, and would happily supply them to the MOA at cost. kids love cartoon stickers/ decals and this is a great design that would sell very well, why dont you try it?
I know enough about marketing to believe that these would be very popular if added to the MOA marketplace as a readily available item.
Al

I'll check into it!

Thanks for the suggestion on a sticker. I'll see what we can do.

Just curious, but where did you send the original suggestion?

Who did you post the idea to? I just happened to see the post here.

The GS Giant cartoon decal was done in Bloomsburg and we have chosen to go a different route for a logo. We have since adopted a logo and decals are available for a small donation to the GS Giant charter club. To make a donation, click here: http://www.gsgiants.com/?page_id=22

You can also find up to date info on the GS Giants Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/gsgiants/

We are a young charter club and working hard to promote the club and regional events across the country. Membership is free although we do ask for a donation for the decals as a.) they are really cool and reflective, b.) they proudly proclaim your Giant status, c.) it allows us to manage club expenses , promote events, and offer great prizes, and d.) they are pricey. If you make a donation via the website and paypal, please include your snail mail address in the notes section or I will have no idea where to mail your decal.

In addition, any correspondence regarding the GS Giants should be directed to the board members via the GS Giant website or FB page. One of us will get back to you timely.

I just got my decal in the mail last week!

Return address was "The Queen"! What's up with that? :wave :laugh :thumb

I don't even ride a GS but this group is having such a good time, are promoting riding, are supporting the efforts of the MOA and could use a little help.

Thanks Tracy, Ian and all the other hardworking GS Giants for all you do.:clap

Return address was "The Queen"! What's up with that? :wave :laugh :thumb

I don't even ride a GS but this group is having such a good time, are promoting riding, are supporting the efforts of the MOA and could use a little help.

I thought that was you. But then I second guessed knowing you didn't ride a GS. Thanks for showing the love, Bud!

You may address me as Majesty.

Q.

Back