• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Today was a good day..........

Ever since the last day of March, I've been searching for my stash of old style MOA window stickers to adorn the rear window of my new Tacoma pick-up. Well, while looking for a printer cartridge and stumbling upon my collection of old campaign stickers..............there they were .....a tidy Ziploc bag of window stickers and National Rally patches going back to the York, PA rally. Now, there's a bit of retro MOA on the spiffy new chore vehicle.

It's the small stuff that can make the day..

I have several on hand as well, and will continue to use them. I've read all the threads about the new logo and understand what the objective was.

What I don't understand, since the change to the "MOA" format, there is no version of the full BMW club logo available. That is one I would like to have.

BMWMOA_footer_logo.png

I have several on hand as well, and will continue to use them. I've read all the threads about the new logo and understand what the objective was.

What I don't understand, since the change to the "MOA" format, there is no version of the full BMW club logo available. That is one I would like to have.

View attachment 40785

It used to be they sent you a patch and sticker with each membership renewal. But, when you renew every 5-yrs, that can be a long time between stickers.

I never received any new style stickers when I renewed last year...I do have some old style ones. I guess I've waited long enough, so I'll put the old style stickers on.

I never received any new style stickers when I renewed last year...I do have some old style ones. I guess I've waited long enough, so I'll put the old style stickers on.

And run the risk of the BMW trademark police hunting you down? I think someone at MOA membership needs to get on top of the problem and help you avoid a potential life of crime.

If you use an "MOA" decal here in Minnesota, everybody thinks you're just touting "The Mall of America", commonly known around here as the "MOA".

The only MOA decal or sticker I have is one that the guys from the local club gave away at the motorcycle show last winter. I said, "Hey, I've been a member of MOA for 13 years, got anything for me?" I got this cool sticker, maybe 1/2 inch by 1 1/2 inches. You can read "MOA" from a distance of maybe 3 feet.

Thanks, guys!
:brow

Back