• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Let's hear something from the Bier Tent!

RevWillie

On the Blue Roads
I am sitting in NC, thinking about my friends at the Bier Tent at the National. Wednesday night and Saturday night are the nights that I have been the Head Bartender for many Nationals, and I wish I could be there, serving with my friends. Serve on and keep those thirsty riders hands filled with bier.:groovy

We will meet again on the road soon, I hope

Rev. Willie:thumb

Miss you

I am sitting in NC, thinking about my friends at the Bier Tent at the National. Wednesday night and Saturday night are the nights that I have been the Head Bartender for many Nationals, and I wish I could be there, serving with my friends. Serve on and keep those thirsty riders hands filled with bier.:groovy

We will meet again on the road soon, I hope

Rev. Willie:thumb

We are having a good time in the beer tent; but miss you. keep NC sane.

We have been busy, my friend. Wednesday was slow but steady, with high temps of 108. Thursday was hot but the traffic was normal. Yesterday was a good day and night, pretty busy for most of the day. The good part of all this is that the distributor actually stocks the reefes. We just have to carry out the empties.

Last edited:
The good part of all this is that the distributor actually stocks the reefes. We just have to carry out the empties.
WOW!

I'm glad you have steady biz coming into the air conditioned bier tent, and a distributor that does the Heavy Work! Keep them kegs a rolling.....:beer:1drink:newtoy:drink:buds:bottle

Thanks for the in-the-field-report, my friend!:thumb

Actually, the biergarten is sitting outside of the air-conditioned building. And we have a good view (and hearing) of the main stage. Quite loud, IMHO.

Drop a PM, let us know how things are going in your world. We miss you, bro!

I'm still saving my bottle of old burbon for the beer tent at a future national when the weather may be cooler. It will be that much older.(50 years old curantly)have fun and enjoy anyways!

I was not aware that bourbon "aged" in the bottle. While the bottle will get older, you can keep it till an MOA rally freezes over but it will not "age".

Beer Tent

Willie;
Missed you.
Just touching base quickly. Will do a PM tomorrow, as I've just pulled in tonight.

MAD DOG

Back