• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I am pre registrated ..now what do I do ?

mosrrt

Been pre registrated for several months . How is the registration completed ....should I had gotten something in the mail or is it completed on site?

Registration

mosrrt said:
Been pre registrated for several months . How is the registration completed ....should I had gotten something in the mail or is it completed on site?

You should have gotten a paper receipt via snail mail. Follow up with the girls at MOA on Monday. Good Luck
Breeze

Registration

mosrrt said:
I did not get anything from USPS but I did print off reg. # from the internet ???

That should work. The vols in the Tent will be able to find your registration okay.
Have fun. Have a Long Trail with us on Friday 4-8PM.

Breeze

Pre-registrated

Just pull up to the registration tent, and go to the pre-registration side. The registration workers will take care of everything else. Your pre-registration documents are there. Having the receipt helps but is not requeired.

Josh

Back