• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Dealer, El Paso, TX

Walking Eagle

I'm probably the last to know this, but Barnett Harley-Davidson - to my knowledge one of the largest Harley dealers on the planet, with a big store in Las Cruces, NM, in addition to El Paso -- is now a BMW dealer. I think in a separate building, as you'd expect.

My S.O. attended the Ruidoso Rally yesterday, and collected a business card with the following info:

Barnett BMW Motorcycles of El Paso
8229 Burnham Dr
El Paso, TX 79907
(915) 504-6000

This is all the info I have right now, and sorry if I'm repeating old news, but I'd not seen this announcement.

The only other dealers in our general area are Sandia in Albuquerque, and Iron Horse in Tucson, so this one fills a big gap. Given the size and decades-long HD business of Barnett, I'd say that "insufficient capital" isn't a problem!

Maybe they wanted to get as close to the Glaves family as possible?

Walking Eagle

Had another member tell me he stopped in a few weeks back. There were no bikes yet, but everything else was ready to go in a seperate facility. Maybe the bikes are there now.

Back