• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

National Capital Area BMW Riders

P

PowderkegPete

How many BMWMOA members are out there that reside in D.C., its Maryland or Virginia suburbs, that would like to form a Chartered Club focused on doing weekend group runs together or longer tours through Appalachia and elsewhere?

Why not just join the BMW2 (BMW Bikers of Metropolitan Washington) club?
home page is

http://www.bmwbmw.org

We have bi-monthly tech sessions, monthly meetings, just general gatherings, Sunday breakfast rides every weekend in different parts of the DC area from VA to Annapolis MD, pick up rides, some really great and talented technical folks, are supported by all the local BMW dealers, etc. and put on one of the best BMW local rallies around for the past 36 years.

RM

I have a question...........

When did they move DC to the Northeast? :laugh

I have a question...........

When did they move DC to the Northeast? :laugh

Its said that DC has a very mobile population....

Others simply say "slippery"

but either way..... you never know where we'll be next...... :laugh

RM

Washinton Metro BMW Riders

Rocketman,

Great idea to join an existing club -- #40 in particular. Dumb old geezers like me would probably find the club easier if it were listed in the Chartered Club search database under Maryland and Virginia as well as Washington, D.C. At the moment it comes up only under the latter.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll follow up on your lead.

Pete

Back