• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Great Memories of 2012

jaxthedog

jaxthedog
2012 proved to be a great year to escape the woes of a weary world by hopping on the bike and heading out somewhere. ;)

I took a few pictures along the way and have posted them at: http://thechurchoftheopenroad.blogspot.com/2012/12/2012-church-of-open-roads-year-in-review.html

Interesting (well, at least to me) that the more I ride, the more I find myself photographing stuff other than the bike(s). You know scenery, old buildings, stuff...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pix and I hope to see you on the road in 2013.

(PS: This post doesn't seem to like Internet Explorer. I've got my IT guy scratching his head about this. He recommends Firefox or Safari.)

It is always interesting that many of the BMW riders that I know, or know of, are blessed with multiple talents. Somehow BMW riders are voracious readers of all types of writing. Then to throw in your photographic talents is like a hat trick!

I've visited your site often as a lurker and sitting here in sub freezing winter in Southern Illinois with snow on the ground, it does my soul good to retrace your journeys in some of the most beautiful country in the US. Being blessed with many different climates within such a short distance all connected with some of the best riding anywhere is something that we who live in flyover country only dream about.

Thanks for the work it takes to allow us to see a glimpse of things that we may otherwise never have the opportunity to experience. :thumb

Back