• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Out of date listings in the main website

deilenberger

A bozo on the bus
I was looking for the contact info for the Chartered Club Coordinator - in order to change our local club (NJ Shore BMW Riders) meeting place. Our meeting place of 15 years burned last weekend.. and we're at least temporarily meeting elsewhere.

Problem is - I can't find that contact info. If I look on the "Staff Directory" - http://www.bmwmoa.org/staff/default.asp - not only could I not find that info - much of the information on that page is out of date. We don't need to know the 2017 rally staff - that's over. We might want to contact current board members - and they're not all there.

I also didn't spot in that list anyone who I could ask why the list hasn't been maintained - hence - this post.

Anyone? :dance

Back