• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Can You ID This Missouri Couple?

Geoff

The year is 1982. I'm doing 6,600 miles in about 18 days on my '82 Honda Nighthawk on my "Discover America" tour when I run into these folks. First time I had seen an Airhead being put to the test. I was impressed enough that the seed was planted and 26 years later I brought home my first BMW. A 1984 R100RT. I'm feeling the joy now. Anyhow, this couple were members of a chartered club in Missouri and they gave me a business card which has since been lost or misplaced. I'm not really desperate to contact them or anything. Just curious to know if they might still be around or if anybody recognizes them. They might enjoy seeing this photograph so many years later. I'm having some fun playing with a new scanner too:nod

Attachments

• Mystery Couple.jpg
    Mystery Couple.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 142
Back