• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Need to find an Airhead mechanic in South Carolina

Like the post listed for Airhead mechanics in Southern California, I am looking for an Airhead mechanic (mine just retired) in South Carolina Midlands to maintain my 1990 R100GS/PD. A link to the Mica Peak website lists companies they are aware of.

I am curious if anyone has additional recommendations to compliment the Mica Peak information?

Many Thanks!

Ron

Yes, check the link in my signature line. There are several links there to Airhead mechanics around the country.

airhead machanic in central SC

Try Machinery and Design Co. in Lexington, SC - Clanton Astell 803-808-2445. 50+ years experience. It might not be quick, but it will be done right.

Try calling the BMW dealer in Greenville, SC. on Laurens Road. I was just down from Ohio to visit family and stopped by the dealer and they seem to be a large, really-dedicated-to-BMW-type-dealer. Though probably not practical to get the airhead fixed there, they were very friendly and may know of someone who can help you out - maybe a mechanic working on the side.

Jim C.

Back