• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tapatalk 2 - ad now displayed on my IPhone

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
Interestingly enough, when I check into the forum from my IPhone, there is a banner at the top to purchase Tapatalk 2. There has been a number of members that really seam to like it. I myself don't have a problem they way it is. Perhaps for myself and others, someone that uses it can give us why it's an improvement over the plain IPhone. TIA. Gary

Interestingly enough, when I check into the forum from my IPhone, there is a banner at the top to purchase Tapatalk 2. There has been a number of members that really seam to like it. I myself don't have a problem they way it is. Perhaps for myself and others, someone that uses it can give us why it's an improvement over the plain IPhone. TIA. Gary

It's incredibly easy to use I find the forum experience with Tapatalk2 on my iPhone cleaner, quicker, and easier to use than even using my pc or Mac. Great program and I use it for several forums I'm into.

Are you able to log into the forum using Tapatalk now?
Hi Jeff, good to see you on. I did a full break-out of the possible features a while back (in posting development) and this ad I'm seeing looks a bit different. As you probably realize by now, I'm watching the computer things pretty closely. It's Tapatalk 2 from Quoord systems and it's a $3.99 APP- from the APP store.
To get more to your question, I have not tried it as I have not purchased it. I have had great success with running the forum as it is on the IPhone as it's real close to what I see on the big screen.
My reasons to bring this up and it's the first time a banner has shown up as part of my forum view via the IPhone. That said, I did not know if it was something "sensed" by the forum or the IPhone's OS.
This may serve a good thread as part of Tapatalk's integration with the forum and allow myself and others decide if it's an APP worth having/using..
It would also be interesting to hear if Tapatalk is able to be used or not used as needed.
HTH, Gary

Considering a membership is $40 and a sweepstakes ticket is $100, I think someone there could spring for Tapatalk. :whistle

I downloaded Tapatalk 2 last night to my iPad and I'm responding on it now. Nicely done, both the forum and Tapatalk 2.

Thanks!
Noel

I downloaded Tapatalk 2 last night to my iPad and I'm responding on it now. Nicely done, both the forum and Tapatalk 2.

Thanks!
Noel
Great that it's up, running, and you like it. I'm still curious why those who use Tapatalk like it over what normally displays on their mobile device. I'm also curious if, once down-loaded and used, can you switch between using it and not using it. Gary

Great that it's up, running, and you like it. I'm still curious why those who use Tapatalk like it over what normally displays on their mobile device. I'm also curious if, once down-loaded and used, can you switch between using it and not using it. Gary

It's a convenience thing. Of the forums I watch, some more frequently than others, it collects them in a single app, for scanning. I have other apps that are what-do-you-call-them: collectors, aggregators, something? These put categories of online stuff in a single place. I'm recreational at this and not a techie, so I don't know the insider aspects of this.

I haven't tried switching between mobile browser and Tapatalk.

Noel

I like how Tapatalk fits my smartphone screen better than the website. With the website I often find the text or buttons too small. You can still view the forum in a browser.

Can login here, but not in Tapatalk or Tapatalk2... Any ideas?

I have no problem logging in here, but cannot login on my phone or iPad using either app. I have tried changing my password, it still doesn't allow me to login... Anyone have any suggestions? I am using the same login in ID and password that allows me access here. The error message I get is as follows: " Login Failed. You have entered an invalid username or password." I have confirmed that all caps are identical in both name and password.

I have no problem logging in here, but cannot login on my phone or iPad using either app. I have tried changing my password, it still doesn't allow me to login... Anyone have any suggestions? I am using the same login in ID and password that allows me access here. The error message I get is as follows: " Login Failed. You have entered an invalid username or password." I have confirmed that all caps are identical in both name and password.

I had to reset my password on the website. After that I was able to log into the website and Tapatalk 2 using the same password.

Back