• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New here but not to bikes or forums

David Here in Watertown NY, been rding for 40 years, teaching all types ofmotorized recreation for 20 years. Currently teach the NYS Snowmobile safety program, The ATV safety Program, The MSF Dirt Bike School, MSF Street bike programs and the Lee Parks Total Control Advanced Riding Clinics.

I work full time in Watertown, and use my weekends and vacation time to travel and teach. I teach all over the country, this past weekend I was teaching a Total Control Class in Georgetown Kentucky. I do classes in Nashville Tn. New Hampshire, Toronto Ontario, have done classes in Georgia, New Orleans, Maryland, California, Washington, North Carolina, New Jersey, of course New York as well.

Love to ride all types of bikes in all environments, track days, enduros etc. some of my current bikes are in my sig line.

Last edited:
Glad to have you here David.:wave

Sounds like you really enjoy riding and helping others become better riders.

Looking forward to more of your posts :thumb

Thanks guys, I ride when ever and where ever can. This summer I did a trials bike class up near Peterbrough Ontario, then spent the afternoon on my dirt bike in the Ganaraska Forest, what a wild ride! of Course who want to truck to someplace so I dont.

Welcome

Love the pics of the V Max towing other bikes. Don't see that too often, tho I did see a guy tow a vintage Triumph into a rally once, behind a Gold Wing!
Cheers, David!

Back