• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

How does one get from Philadelphia to Three Bridges NJ

P

PRO_VAGABOND

I'm flying in to pick up my new 2005 RT and driving back to Canada.

Any suggestions on how to best get from Philadelphia airport to Three Bridges NJ 08887. Any suggestions or fellow members want to assist another, all is greatly appreciated.

I'm arriving May 22 at 8:25 am...just in case anyone in the area is interested to give a lift. I'll buy the coffee and gas if someone wants to going that direction.

Also, any suggestions for a route back via Buffalo? I was planning to cruise along rt322

Mucho Scratchyass
Jim

Phili to T.B - Rt. 206 North to 202 South or
Rt. 31 North to 202 North

From T.B. to Buffalo - Rt. 202 west /South to Rt. 31 North to Rt.80 west to Rt.380 North to Rt. 81 North to NY Thruway / 90 West to Buffalo.

But 322- from T.B. Rt. 202 South to Rt. 322 outside of West Chester,PA - and stay on Rt.322 to Meadville - take Rt. 79 North to Rt. 90 North to Buffalo - if you got the time I like the Rt.322 ! ENJOY

Back