• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tires at Rally- Yes

PMARCEL

Rob from Arizona Motorcycle Tires WILL be at the Vermont rally.
As mentioned in previous posts, he has fair prices, good advice, and fun conversation. Be sure to call him in advance to be sure he will have what
you need at the rally. 781-888-4737 azmctires.com

The Tire Nazi

Rob, ( aka the Tire Nazi) has probably forgotten more'bout tires than most people will ever know,he is DA MAN! I've had the pleasure of meetin'him,three times,twice at Bike Week,and at Beemerville in Ohio last year,and I make a point of bein'sure I'll be needin'rubber when I'm gonna be where Rob is,else I get him to send me whatever tire I need at the time,he's fair in price,honest,and will have ya in stitches,with his true life adventure stories. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of new tires... :wave

Back