• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pics from my latest Western MD/ West Virginia ride 6-12-05

Nice pics; thanks for sharing. My sister lives in Maryland and works at Gallaudet University in DC. I'll have to get back there on the bike one day. Looks like lots of pretty scenery.

Sweet pics!! :thumb Looks like a nice part of the country to be riding in too!

Rob - nice pics! Thanks for posting. I've been through your neck of the woods on a couple of bike trips - most recently last July. Beautiful area, especially dropping down into WV. I think it was mostly 221 & 219 that we traveled. Went by Seneca Rocks.

Steve

Thanks for the report!

Can't wait for my ride through WV on the way to the Rally.

Hope we have a Rally there again sometime.

Ian

Neat shots. Thanks for posting. It makes me wish the rain in Michigan would end so I could ride again.

:clap :thumb :clap

Back