• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

MA Washing of the Bikes

stanley83

On the suggestion of Erik Nottleson, I am planning a "Washing of the Bikes", a meet and greet at a self-service car wash. The plan is to take over a bay, hang out, chat, wash, eat, drink, etc.

Does the weekend of March 31/April 1 work?

Does anyone have any other suggestions for Airhead get togethers? I was thinking of a barley therapy session in one of the watering holes in Davis Sq., Somerville now that the Red Line is again running on weekends. I am also planning another Driveway Tech Day at my place sometime this spring.

Would this be better in NE Regionals? Are you restricting this to Airheads only?

I wouldn't be too happy if a bunch of bikers showed up at my car wash and "[took] over a bay, hang out, chat, wash, eat, drink, etc." (if I owned a car wash). Might be intimidating to the "natives".

Think community PR.

Just my $.02US

Update

When: April 14, 2012, 9:30am-?

Where: Lechmere Auto Wash Center
Self Service Bays across from 262 Monsignor O'Brien Highway Cambridge, MA 02444

What: An opportunity to meet, greet and wash you bike. Nearby Dunkin Donuts. We will be bringing some cleaning chemicals.

Back