• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Shipping from USA to Canada via Blaine WA

jgr451

I read a post here not very long ago with the Blaine address of a warehouse to ship tires etc to for pickup,for US sellers who doan wanna cross the border,but for the life of me,I cannot find it again....search function unhelpful.
Guys know what I'm talking about? TIA!

Thank you SIR!!
Do you recommend one over another?

All I did was a Google search for "shipping receiving Blaine WA" and those were the first four links that popped up.

My mom lives in Blaine, so I'm very familiar with the area and thus felt comfortable with providing addresses that are actually in/near Blaine, WA.

Good luck!

I use Package Express in Sumas, it is located about one block from the border so it is easy to walk across the border and pick up the parcels. Saves sitting in long lines waiting to cross.

Shipping to ontario

Has anyone used a parcel receiving company called Kinek they seem to be the company around Niagara Falls and Detroit. All that I seem to have to do is have my packages sent to them and go pick them up. I would assume that I would have to sign for them. As for the items would I have to worry about the items due to the value that or them getting lost.

Back