• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Trouble uploading a pic

shortythorne

shortythorne
Is there a difference in uploading a picture on the forum & uploading one when sending a private message to someone on the forum? I was attempting to upload a photo to someone here, but when I chose "select image" it would only ask for the url & would not allow me to "browse" my pictures :scratch. Never had this issue before, but consider who your dealing with here (not exactly a technology guru) :). Thanks in advance..

As far as I know, images can't be included with at PM, only the URL for a picture somewhere on the web.

If you have already posted it on the forum you can send it via PM. You can also exchange e-mails with the other member and send it that way.
OM

Gail, it is time for some serious self reflection. You have expressed some heartfelt and frank opinions about the management of our fine organization. Perhaps those expressions of incredulity have ignited a response from the Star Chamber. Do not be surprised if other aspects of the forum cease to work for you, or your copy of the Owner’s News is missing every other page and your name is suddenly missing from the list of distinguished high mileage winners. This latest “quirk” may be your only warning. Be afraid.... very afraid.

The opinions expressed by Shortythorne are not necessarily shared by the author.

Gail, it is time for some serious self reflection. You have expressed some heartfelt and frank opinions about the management of our fine organization. Perhaps those expressions of incredulity have ignited a response from the Star Chamber. Do not be surprised if other aspects of the forum cease to work for you, or your copy of the Owner’s News is missing every other page and your name is suddenly missing from the list of distinguished high mileage winners. This latest “quirk” may be your only warning. Be afraid.... very afraid.

The opinions expressed by Shortythorne are not necessarily shared by the author.

:ha I saw a black helicopter circling the house earlier too. That was probably Reese :). Well, I guess the jig is up and I'm done for. Oh yea, my water heater just started leaking too, so now I am beginning to wonder.

:ha I saw a black helicopter circling the house earlier too. That was probably Reese :). Well, I guess the jig is up and I'm done for. Oh yea, my water heater just started leaking too, so now I am beginning to wonder.
The water heater went bad cuz it was the day before a holiday. Iffin' it wuz a big holiday, it would have been the heater and a septic back-up :eek Murphy's Law you know :wave
OM

Back