• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

8K running race info?

robinje

Does anyone know details about the 8K race at the rally... like when it will be, awards, entry fee, etc.?

Thanks!

There are no entry fees, you just have to be attending the rally.

It is usually 8AM Saturday morning, their are awards (certificates) typically for each class.

It is fun and well even I finished it last year.

Thanks! I'll look forward to participating. I just better stay away from the beer tent the night before... :hungover

My wife Andrea & I put the 8k race on each year. No fees but if you show up at 8am you will miss it. The race always starts at 7am Saturday & you need to be there around 6:30am to get a number & fill out the age sheet & waiver. There will be an 8k meeting on Friday afternoon at 2:00 where we will explain the course. Check the rally program for the location. There are awards for the top 3 in each age group male & female as well as awards for the overall finisher & youngest/oldest.

Back