• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Buffalo / Niagara Falls NY - Short Notice - Need Help

tdw

Hi There,

I'm in a bit of a bind. I'm in the process of importing a bike from the US to Canada. I need to leave it somewhere around Buffalo or Niagara Falls while I wait for the paperwork to clear US & Canadian customs before I can bring it across the border.

I'm picking it up in SC this Saturday & plan on being back at the border late Saturday night.

If you can help me with providinge garage or storage space for a few days (less than a week) I would really appreciate it. I'd be willing to compensate you for your troubles.

Please PM me if you're able to help.

Thanks in advance!
tdw

Call Johnny K at the Beemer Barn in Johnsons Creek NY, It's about 30 miles East of the Queenston / Lewiston Bridge crossing into Canada.

716-735-3458

Tell him Darry Cainey sent you!

Just a note!

You really do not have to stop at the American side to import a motorcycle to Canada.

You just drive right on through and pay your duty & taxes in Canada.

I may be able to help you out. I live in Sanborn NY which is about 10 minutes from the border. If you still need a place PM me and we can talk.

Thanks again everyone!!

Found a member through the Anonymous book who is able to help me out!

Thanks BMW Owners for your generosity and support!!!

If it falls through, give me a shout. I'm 5 minutes from the Peace Bridge.

I have garage space for the bike.

mcstark at roadrunner dot com

If it falls through, give me a shout. I'm 5 minutes from the Peace Bridge.

I have garage space for the bike.

mcstark at roadrunner dot com
:thumb There you go, 1st post and looking to help. Welcome to the forum. Any questions-just ask. Gary

Back