• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Garmin 60CS problem

bmw_girl

Club President
I have a Garmin 60CS and I love it - it's been working great UNTIL a few weeks ago. Since it's a smaller version, I have to change the maps whenever I travel. SOOOOO - after I returned from the beautiful Vermont Rally, I reloaded my local maps. Ever since then - certain buttons don't work on it????

I can't use the "In" and "Out" buttons, so no zooming in or out at all. The "Quit" button only works once in a while and I haven't figured out what causes it to work.

Has anyone had this problem???? I guess I could try the re-loading part again - but I didn't know if I had triggered something and just didn't realize it.

Any suggestions, would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks and Ride Safe!

Tina

Sounds to me like a hardware or firmware failure that just happened to occur at the same time. I would recommend first trying to update the firmware from the Garmin website.

If that does not work, call Garmin cause it is probably still under warranty.

Back