• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hello from Albany NY

rdcamp

Hey, I'm Rob D from Albany NY

This is going to be my second season riding and I am stoked. Just received a new jacket and pants in the mail and am excited to break them in.

I ride a old Airhead currently, and am looking at touring the area and meeting new people!

Should be on the road mid march!

148848_10151075080403483_1367999481_n.jpg

Great looking bike. Welcome aboard.
Lots of great MOA clubs in New York state, If you don't already belong to one you should check them out.

pretty bike!

Hey, I'm Rob D from Albany NY

This is going to be my second season riding and I am stoked. Just received a new jacket and pants in the mail and am excited to break them in.

I ride a old Airhead currently, and am looking at touring the area and meeting new people!

Should be on the road mid march!

View attachment 38412

Hi Rob. Welcome aboard! You have a pretty looking bike! Should give you lots of sMiles! Have fun with it!

Louise

Hi Rob! Nice bike!
Spring is coming...enjoy season two. It keeps getting better!

Welcome to the Forum! Good looking bike, I'm jealous buddy you have some great riding in your backyard up there, have fun!

Are you going to Americade this year?

Dunno Firenailer, is there stuff to do for a Beemer Rider?

My father is very leery of it, bad experience I guess.

When is it?

Hi Rob,
I'm also a new member only about 15 or so miles north of you ( Mechanicville) when the roads dry up get ahold of me and we can ride. This is a great area for riding.

Good looking bike and hope to see you on the road. Hold tight, the weather will break soon but watch out for the grit in the turns and corners of course. Why not also consider an BMWMOV membership. If you ride and enjoy VT, it pays to join!

Back